Saturday, November 6, 2010

Perfect Get-away!-Cool place to study


When I have to study for a major test or exam, I can never focus in my little cubicle of a dorm room. I get distracted from the most random things in my room! Especially, when I look at my wall next to my bed filled with all kinds of pictures from the past. It is very hard not to look over and think of all the memories. So, I know that I needed to adventure out of my room and find a new quiet place for me to study. I remembered when I was in high school and my earlier years, when I did my homework outside I would focus so much more. Now, I knew that I had to find a nice quiet spot outside my dorm where I can focus on my studies.

I was on the hunt! On campus, I live in Neff hall so I knew I could use that as an advantage. Neff isn’t in the cluster of dorms; it has some nice scenery around it.  I knew of just the perfect spot. My friends and I heard of a place called West Rock. It was a hike to get to, but I knew it would get me away from all the distractions and be the perfect getaway to get all my work done. I was right when I thought West Rock was the perfect place to focus! With all nature surrounding me at its’ fullest, I know this picture perfect atmosphere was just for my studies and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment