Friday, December 10, 2010

Goals for next semester!

The first semester of college career has flown by and I have learned the secrets of the survival of the college life.  Even though this semester I have gone through a lot personally, I have done a very good job balancing my whole life and the college life. For next semester, I have many goals that I have set for myself and I believe that I can accomplish them.

One personal goal that I have set for myself I have already crossed off my list. I have adjusted to the college life surprisingly well. I have learned how to live with a roommate, live in a cubicle of a dorm room, and how to survive with my work. However, I have been through hell and back in the past year and a half and I have realized that I need to do something for myself. I have realized for next semester I am going to move back home and become a commuter at Southern. A lot of people didn’t like my decision, aka my roommate, but I know that this will be the best situation for myself. So the goal of making myself happier is going to have a very well result.

Another goal that I have set for myself is getting on the Deans list. I am really trying hard on my academics this year. I have learned how to balance my time really well so I will not be overwhelmed with what I have on my plate. I know I set a high standard for myself, but I believe that I can do it if I try my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment