Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome to my life.



The ideal lifestyle of Madison D’Amora after college is still up in the air. I am interested in a lot of different backgrounds of work and still don’t know where I am going to be in the next ten years of my life, but I have some sort of an idea.

I am now a freshman at Southern Connecticut State University and am currently still undecided. I have always thought of being a children’s nurse but realized that I faint when I see needles and blood. So, realistically I need to find some area of work that I work with children in some way that at the end I will feel that I have helped them. A few areas that I thought would be an interesting area of work is children’s special Ed or a children’s speech pathologist. I could see myself in that area of work. I really love being around children and working with them in some way to help with their future.

Furthermore, my ideal future is working with children and being successful in my area of work. I will be living a long happy life with four children and my husband on a big piece of land by the shore. I would love to live by the ocean. That is one of my dreams. Another dream of mine is to have a big happy family. Happiness is one important dream that I want to see in my future. “Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love. A career that I love. I'm even feeling more and more at peace with myself." If there's something else to happiness, let me know. I'm ambitious for that, too.” –Harrison Ford. 

No comments:

Post a Comment