Saturday, September 25, 2010

Music is passion in my life

    When I was investigating many different blog posts, I came across a music and t.v blog. http://www.musicstarx.com/ This blog interested me because I am very interested in music. I like a wide variety and I like different genres. This blog also had different clips from various television shows. There are many different clips that also caught my attention. Especially, the clip from the last weeks Glee episode. I really like how the author of this blog used a different way to intrigue readers to look at his blog. Instead of having lots of writing on the page, there are many different music/t.v clips from popular artists and shows. Another blog that I came upon on was http://www.womenslifelink.com/a-little-passion-goes-a-long-way/ . It is a short blog post about passion. I got a lot from this little blog. It inspired me that everything in my life has a meaning and have passion in some way shape or form. It was interesting to read. It was a little reassurance booster. What I got from reading this was that everything in my life happened for a reason, so I should have passion and love where my life is going.
     I know both are these post are both very different because one is into music/t.v and had many videos to watch to draw the reader in and in the second post, it was just short and sweet. How do both of these different blogs on music and passion connect to me in my life? Well without music in my life, there would be no passion. I love music. I think music tells a story and has passion in every lyric. Every word has a meaning to me that connects to my life in a certain way. Without music there would be no passion in my life.

1 comment: