Friday, October 1, 2010

Get Your Game Face On!

   On September 23, 2010, my friends and I got all ready to go to the Southern Connecticut State University Football game! I have always been into football since I was a little because of my dad would have so much Patriot spirit. We would watch so many games together on TV and explain how it worked. I have never been to a football game before. They didn’t have a team at my high school. Why not I thought? I should go to a football game here! So, I was ready to have my first football game experience and it was going to be with southern!
  
   I was so excited to go! Especially that I knew how the game of football worked and I have friends who played on the team. So, I knew we would all have to get our cheering face on for them. When I told my friends that I never have been to a game before, they thought I was nuts! They were so excited that my first experience would be with them and Southern. To top it off, the football game was going to broadcast live on TV! I was so excited!
    My friends and I bought matching navy blue sweatshirts that said “Southern Football”, to show our support for the team! With our matching sweatshirts, we were ready to go to the game. When we got there, there were so many fans. The football team had so much support. The team took a 21-0 lead in the beginning of the game. It was very exciting! It was a perfect night for a football game. There was so many people cheering Southern on. The final score of the game was 28-7. It was the perfect game to say it my first ever football game ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment